These Chickpea & Mango Chicken Balls are sweet with a mild curry flavour – they’re absolutely delicious!
- 400g Can of Chickpeas (drained, rinsed & roughly chopped)
- 500g Chicken Mince
- 1 small Carrot (grated with excess moisture squeezed out)
- 1 small Zucchini (grated with excess moisture squeezed out)
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Mango Chutney
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons of Curry Powder
- Spray Olive Oil
- Extra Mango Chutney to glaze and also serve as a dip on the side .
Throw everything (minus the spray oil and extra dipping Chutney) into a bowl and combine using your hands – don’t over-mix it or it will get too mushy. Kitchen helpers are great for this! Gloves are a great idea if your little one is sensitive
Use one heaped tablespoon of the mixture to roll into balls and placed them evenly on a baking tray.
Bake at 200c for 15min, remove them and paint some extra chutney on as a glaze before returning them to cook for a further 5mins.
How easy is that!